Exciting new route for November's WRC Rally Spain-Catalunya!
Just a short newsletter this month to let you all know that the route for the final round of this year's World Rally Championship in Spain has been released.
Highlights include a challenging mixture of Gravel AND Tarmac stages on the first day of the rally, including 4 surface changes on the Terra Alta stage alone!
The action finishes on Friday evening with a new stage through the streets of Salou, with spectator areas actually on the beach itself - surely a first in the WRC?
No doubt there will be more inovations to come from the Rally Spain organising team in the next few months and we'll keep you in touch with developments.
Packages are available from our website by clicking here or visiting www.rallytravel.com, and remember that there are NO SPECTATOR CHARGES for Rally Spain unlike some WRC events closer to home we could mention...
In fact for the price of a 'Gold' Spectator Pass for September's Rally GB (£130pp) you could be well on your way to the Costa Daurada for a weekend of 'free' rally action courtesy of Rally Spain-Catalunya.
Not all flights to Spain for November have been released yet, particularly RyanAir's, so if you are thinking of joining us but are waiting until all the flight options are available, please contact us on tel. 01765 640055 to discuss reserving a space for your group.
- 9 stages in 56 hours for our Rally Finland Escorted Tour! [Wed 8th May 2013]
- Time for some Blue Sky Thinking? [Wed 17th April 2013]
- Join us in France this August to support Petter Solberg in the new RX series! [Wed 13th March 2013]
- Rally Spain packages launched with just a £25pp deposit! [Thu 7th March 2013]
- VW's début win witnessed first hand by our Rally Travel Guests in Sweden! [Mon 25th February 2013]
- Reflections from a classic Monte Carlo Rally... [Mon 21st January 2013]
- Keep up to date with the latest WRC news... [Fri 11th January 2013]
- More good news for the World Rally Championship in 2013! [Fri 21st December 2012]
- Rally Travel to offer VIP Service Area visits with the Volkswagen WRC team in 2013! [Thu 6th December 2012]
- M-Sport confirm Qatar backing for 2013 and the Quattro returns to Rally Sweden! [Fri 30th November 2012]
- Portugal, Finland and Germany 2013 WRC Tours now on Sale! [Mon 12th November 2012]
- WRC gets it's wings for 2013! [Tue 2nd October 2012]
- Just 2 months until the WRC season finale on Rally Spain! [Fri 7th September 2012]
- 15% discount offer with the official WRC shop! [Fri 13th July 2012]
- Reflections from a memorable Acropolis Rally... [Thu 31st May 2012]
- Exciting new route for November's WRC Rally Spain-Catalunya! [Thu 17th May 2012]
- Rally Travel at the WRC Academy [Tue 3rd April 2012]
- Full-length Ouninpohja stage returns to challenge the WRC! [Wed 22nd February 2012]
- Rally Travel Charity Auction for the Richard Burns Foundation [Fri 14th October 2011]
- Monte Carlo 2012 Tour sold out in just 3 days - Sweden next! [Wed 14th September 2011]